WCD Haveri Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 168 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancies. Women and Child Development Department Haveri (WCD Haveri) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts through WCD Haveri official notification August-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Haveri – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these WCD Haveri Anganwadi Worker & Helper jobs before 14th September 2020. Official website of WCD Haveri is www.dwcd.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020.
WCD Haveri Vacancy Details – Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Women and Child Development Department Haveri (WCD Haveri)
No of Posts: 168
Job Location: Haveri – Karnataka
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Salary: As per Norms
WCD Haveri Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Worker||36||SSLC Pass|
|Anganwadi Helper||132||04th, 09th Pass|
Age Limit: Basis of Anganwadi Worker & Helper job notification 2020 candidate age should be between 18 Years & 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for WCD Haveri Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August-2020 Women and Child Development Department Haveri Anganwadi Worker & Helper recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the WCD Haveri recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on WCD Haveri Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in WCD Haveri Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete WCD Haveri Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 14th August 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online – 14th September 2020
- Date of Review of NIC Applications received from Select Committee Members and Child Development Plan Officers – 15th to 16th September 2020
- Date for List of Eligible Candidates Approved by the Selection Committee – 18th to 19th September 2020
- Date for Time limit for filing Objections from Candidates – 21st to 29th September 2020
- Date of Registration & Verification of Objection Candidates – 01st to 03rd October 2020
- Date of getting the final list After reviewing and approving from the Selection Committee – 05th to 07th October 2020