Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 135 Station Master Vacancies. Western Railway invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Station Master Posts through Western Railway official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Western Railway Station Master jobs before
30th July 2019 (Extended Upto 02nd August 2019). Official website of Western Railway is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
Western Railway Vacancy Details – Station Master Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Western Railway
Post Name: Station Master
No of Posts: 135
Job Location: Mumbai, All India
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per Western Railway Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for Western Railway Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Western Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Western Railway Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Western Railway Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Western Railway Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 01st July 2019
- Last date to apply online:
30th July 2019(Extended Upto 02nd August 2019)
Western Railway Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
Western Railway Official Website
1. All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection,
2. All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in same 7th CPC Level for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in selection from non-safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
3. Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting for results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the post are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational Institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
4. The candidates should possess the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of application and the same should also be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
5. Zone of consideration for GDCE will encompass staff belonging to all the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, as the case may be, subject to their applying in response to the notification.
6. RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme in terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E (NG) I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11.8.2003.
7. Employees selected under GDCE scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for directly recruited candidates through RRBs.
8. Age Criteria:- The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates.
9. PROOF OF AGE:- Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority or Matric/SSC/SSLC certificate or mark sheet indicating Date of Birth issued by Board or School leaving/Transfer certificate issued by Schools/College Authority.
10. The candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria for various post of both NTPC(UG) categories and NTPC(G) Categories can apply for both the categories. However, separate applications should be submitted for NTPC (Under-Graduate) categories and NTPC (Graduate) categories.
11. Separate single stage written examinations -Computed Based Test(CBT)/ OMR based examinations will be conducted for NTPC (Graduate) categories and NTPC (Under-Graduate) categories. The choice of post should be given at the time of application.
12. The date, time and venue of the examination will be fixed by RRC/ Mumbai and will be intimated to the eligible candidates through website as well as through SMS on registered Mobile number/or through email on registered mail address. The candidates should regularly visit the
13. The request for postponement of examination or change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
14. The standard of the examination shall be of the level of RRB examination of Notified post. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Urdu/Marathi/Gujarati. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
a. Mathematics: Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
b. General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs etc.
c. General Awareness:
Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport
Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
15. Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%.
16. Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the modus of Examinations or re-conduct examination or to cancel part or whole any process of recruitment at any stage.
17. There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
18. For the post of Station Master, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted as per the merit in the written examination. For Aptitude Test details, they are advised to visit website of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in->Directorates -> Psycho Technical
Directorate ->Candidates Corner for question patterns & other details.
19. The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination and passing Skill Test wherever prescribed and found fit in prescribed Medical category. Category wise merit list will be formed for all the categories.
20. The candidates recommended for appointment should be fit in prescribed Medical category.
21. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the candidates has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory
document verification the candidate will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
22. The number of vacancies indicated in the GDCE notification is provisional and may reduce or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such
decision will be final and binding on all.
23. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on Western Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666