ZSI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 04 Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow vacancies. Zoological Survey of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Posts through ZSI official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2021.
ZSI Vacancy Notification
ZSI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||3|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||1|
ZSI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
ZSI Qualification Details
- Junior Research Fellow: Graduation, Post Graduation with 60% Marks, Master’s Degree in Zoology/Life Sciences
- Post Doctoral Fellow: M.Sc, Ph.D in Zoology/Life Sciences
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should have Research experience in Taxonomy, Systematics, Zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife Photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection.
Post Doctoral Fellow:
- Candidate having 03 years of Research/Teaching experience (Duration of Ph.D to be considered as Research Experience) in a recognized Institution/University.
- M.Sc. with at least two research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
ZSI Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Research Fellow||28|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||40|
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PH Candidates: 05 Years
ZSI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.12000/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs.47000/-|
How to apply for ZSI Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Zoological Survey of India, M – Block, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal on or before 30-Nov-2021. Candidates can also send through Email id: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Steps to Apply for ZSI Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ZSI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Zoological Survey of India, M – Block, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Nov-2021. Candidates can also send through Email id: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2021
ZSI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: zsi.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number