Coffee Board Recruitment 2022: Apply for 02 Technical Assistant vacancies. Coffee Board of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Assistant Posts through Coffee Board official notification April 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 23-Apr-2022.
Coffee Board Vacancy Notification
Coffee Board Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Coffee Board official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Analytical Instrumentation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Food/Research Laboratory work experience with knowledge and hands-on experience in handling laboratory equipment and sample preparation.
Age Limit: As per the Coffee Board of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, as on 23-Apr-2022.
As per the Coffee Board of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Coffee Board Recruitment (Technical Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 23-Apr-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 31-03-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 23-Apr-2022
Coffee Board Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indiacoffee.org
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number